Saturday, March 28, 2020

ONLINE TEACHING ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear students,

Please note that I have started uploading reading material and occasional presentations (see below).

Please also check the Google Classroom platform (link here). Make a note of the code: f5pdniq needed for you to join the class.

You can talk to me (ask, suggest or share things) at any time using the ”add comment” line here (below). I will try to answer ASAP. Alternatively, you can use the comments function on the  Google Classroom ”Stream” page.

Starting 31 March, during our regular hours (Tuesdays 16-18) I will be available for real-time interchanges via the comments function here in Google Classroom. I intend to attempt live/synchronous classes via Google Meet possibly in two weeks' time. I will first announce it both here and on the Google Classroom site.

Stay safe and use this time to read and reflect. (But don't forget to have some fun as well!...)

Bogdan Ștefănescu

2 comments:

  1. Hi guys, as promissed, I am here until 18:00 h to take your comments or questions in real time.
    Bogdan Ștefănescu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post is awesome, I like it. Keep it up. Please write something about John Donne also.
    Do you need something, Click here to see me!!

    ReplyDelete